Only 47% of people say their organizations have the capabilities or processes they would need to meet a crisis with the best possible outcome1. It’s time for your brand to join them.
We’ve developed a guide for identifying, preparing for and reacting to a crisis when it comes your way.
In this guide, we will walk you through the following steps:
- Identifying when a crisis is forming
- How to establish your chain of command
- What preparations are needed for each stage of the crisis
- Which tools are effective for developing messaging documents?
- Best practices for partner, customer, media and social media communication
Strengthen your communications strategy to prepare for those times when you need it the most.