From over 100 marketers in early-, mid-, and late-stage development, we discovered the following takeaways:
- Brand awareness and thought leadership are the top goals for marketers' content programs.
- Customer experience is the No. 1 priority for marketers in terms of brand advocacy and trust.
- Lack of company motivation is the No. 1 deterrent from developing and executing on an employee advocacy program.
- There is a significant need for bigger budgets, more time and expanded skillsets to further support channel diversity.
- 69% of marketers are not confident in their content measurement strategy and delivering ROI.
- And more!