Kick off a low-cost, high-return marketing strategy with brand advocacy.
It can cost five times more to attract a new customer than it does to retain an existing one, yet only 10% of marketers are prioritizing the nurturing of their brand advocates.
Brand advocacy can impact brand recognition and trust, your sales pipeline, recruitment and talent acquisition – all while improving your brand’s bottom line.
To help you quickly develop, implement and measure a brand advocacy program, PAN Communications has further developed ‘The Power of Voice’ concept to bring you Advocacy for the Experience Economy.
Throughout this eBook, you will discover how to:
- Find and engage your existing customers in a voice of the customer program;
- Activate an employee advocacy program to empower your brand;
- Build media and analyst relationships to improve emotional messaging and storytelling;
- Increase awareness with the power of influencer marketing;
- Measure your advocacy results to identify your share of impact.
Support your brand goals with an advocacy marketing program. Download the eBook!